Monday 12 April 2010

Getting Started

Hi,

The Title Getting Started must be confusing for most of us. Confusing in the Sense What excatly do I mean when I say Getting Started. This Blog is for all those MBA Colleagues of mine all around the globe and those What I call them MBA W.B.(would be).

Post my MBA from prestigious Indira School of Business Studies I was living a normal life as an average Indian does. Getting into a decent company with a decent salary and then growing from thereafter. Until July'09 changed it for me. I left my previous job and was thinking to start my own venture back in Orissa or Deoghar.I thought that would be a cakewalk since My Thinking was Simple Outsourcing.

Then Came the Struggle after Diwali.I had couple of projects in hand which I wanted to do.Obviously I thought Orissa would be a suitable place for me . But fortunes had different things in Store for me . I landed up in deoghar and would term this place as an alien land for me.NO idea about this place.

OK So i Had to move on. I bought lands(toughest part) and then the process for Setting up my firm ASHA BOTTLING & CONFECTIONARY as per the ACT.

But U actually learn when U try to become an ENTREPENEUR.Ur Leadership Skills are tested and PAtience is obviously the Driving factor in this World.

All your Marketing Skills ,HR Skills< Financial Skills are tested.LetAlone Man Management.


I honestly Believe in "THERE IS NO GREATER JOY OF LIVING THAN HAVING UR SHAURYA INTACT"

No comments:

Post a Comment